What you will need
- Cookie sheet with foil
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink
- Glass from picture frame or tiles
- Alcohol in dropper or spray bottle
- White Card stock
- Put foil on cookie sheet and place glass on it.
- Squeeze a generous amount of alcohol to cover the glass.
- Apply ink colors in design you desire.
- Tilt the glass to mix the colors. Add more colors and alcohol if needed.
- When you are happy with the color combinations, Lit the fire!
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Place piece of white card stock on working side of glass and frame your art!!
Thank you so much Dear Jen and Amy for all colorful projects and fun filled moments:) Much Love!!