- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
- The time is always right to do the right thing.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?
- Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
For the mosaic craft what you will need
- Sheet of paper for background
- Construction paper ( Brown, Black, White, Pink sheets or scraps for cutting)
- Picture of to Martin Luther King, Jr. to show kids
Let kids draw on the construction paper, cut using scissors and glue the pieces on a sheet of paper.
Thanks for visiting and have a colorful day!